Antigua and Barbuda offers citizenship to investors with minimum NDF contribution of $100,000 or property investment of $400,000. On Oct 17, 2017, Antigua and Barbuda announced officially the reduction of NDF contribution to $100,000, effective from Nov 2017 after being hit by Hurricane, making it cheaper for investors to apply for second passport.
About 42% of CBI applications came from Chinese. As many as 478 chinese applied for Antigua and Barbuda citizenship through the CBI program.
According to the CIP statistics until Jun 2017…Please note during the time of statistics, the NDF investment amount was previously USD 200,000.
- Top 3 nationalities applying for Antigua and Barbuda CIP are Chinese (51%), Bangladesh 7%, Syria and Saudi Arabia (4%)
- About 1121 CIP applications received from inception to Jun 17, of which
- 771 (69%) Applications for NDF
- 215 (19%) Real estate applications
- 135 (12%) Business investment applications
|Country||Applications received from Inception to Jun 2017|
- 399 Antigua CIP passports issued in 2017,
- 1016 passports issued in 2016,
- 655 passports issued in 2015 under the CBI programme.
In Total Antigua and Barbuda issued 2,070 passports under the CBI program from 2015 to 2017